Furnace Repair in the Denver Metro Area
With proper maintenance, you can extend the life and performance of your furnace for years. We all wish they’d just last forever — and some can almost do that, if you take proper care to keep them up. This is especially true with brands such as Amana, one of the products we specialize in.
Below are a few tips for getting the most from your furnace system:
- Change your filters every three months at a minimum. It’s actually better to change them every one to two months.
- Switch to a programmable thermostat if you haven’t already.
- Check the thermostat for batteries, because these need to be changed from time to time.
- Always make sure you put the furnace door on properly when you’re done changing filters.
- Have your HVAC dealer perform regular inspections on your system. Make sure to schedule a cleaning every two to three years.
- Close the vents in rooms that aren’t being used — especially basement vents in the summer. These should then be opened in the winter.
- If you have a commercial roof, the equipment should be maintained every few months. Changing filters could take place every month, depending on the rooftop level.
Do you have questions about furnace repair and service in Denver or the surrounding area? We’re here to help! Call us today to get started on your project.